Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Think Pink, Loyal Floral


From left to right; Dress: $22.80
Forever 21, Tank top:$5.80 Forever 21, Pink tank top:$5.80 Forever 21, Multi floral print skirt: $118 Anthropologie, Pink floral skirt: $128 Anthropologie, All Shoes: Courtesy of GoJane

Initially I was just going to base this blog off of fashion just like my last one but I wanted to put a lil bit more of myself into this one. Meaning I will try to include my everyday going ons in here which recently includes making up my own words. Anyway back to my passion:fashion. Floral patterns are really coming into season this year; there are a lot of different patterns to fit everyone. It just all depends on taste some girles think their too old lady. I however think that they empitomize the romantic look. It just depends on which pringt you choose to pick. I love pink and I absolutely adore florals. I can't explian it I just that damm prissy. Lol but I will be rocking all three of these looks this summer.

No comments: