Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It Feels Good to Be Loved By You



Taking a break from the finals and never ending studying and the possible decision of just saying "DAMM IT TO HELL" with school. I wanted to reflect on my talk with the future hubby this morning. I am currently worried that it is my destiny that my career will be a student. I'm trying to find a physical therapy program that will not take forfuckingever to finish and I really dont want to move because there's a issue with moving and that is will he come with me in the end. I know some of you out there will be like to hell with him be the independent wonder woman but it's hard to do when you found the one person who stands for everything you've never imagined you wanted. So were going to sit down over the weekend and make some plans. He's the nurturer in the relationship and he hates to see me stressed out. Which is a change for me because Im used to being the one who gives all. So I will update on this situation as it progresses. I'm just happen I'm not completely alone making this decision.

No comments: